The data-driven retail podcast you can't miss.
Join Deborah Weinswig, CEO and Founder of Coresight Research, and Andrew Smith, Co-Founder and Managing Partner of ThinkUncommon, as they host discussions on a range of topics at the intersection of retail and technology.
Subscribe to our emails to receive exclusive related content.
Deborah covers live, evolving trends in today's retail industry. Episodes focus on key topics that are currently top of mind among retail executives.
Each episode's discussion is driven by insights from current industry data and retail performance provided by Coresight Research.
Subscribe to our emails to receive exclusive related content after each episode airs. We'll send related industry reports and data referenced in the episode.
- E18 - Topics of the day with Andrew
- E17 - ULI Recap
- E16 - Happy Earth Day
- E15 - Andrew and Deborah Resync
- E14 - Shoptalk Las Vegas 2022
- E13 - Shoptalk, World Retail Congress, and ICSC on deck
- E12 - Online grocery and live streaming
- E11 - Colabs, introductions, and learning in the retail space
- E10 - Retail, real estate, and real people
- E9 - Metaverse and sustainability, accessibility, body positivity with Andrew Smith
- E8 - All things metaversian and sustainability with Andrew Smith
- E7 - The rapidly evolving cannabis market. Guest: Smoke Wallin
- E6 - Street fashion in the China market. Guest: Renee Hartmann
- E5 - AI and Retail in 2021. Guest: John Harmon
- E4 - Commerce in livestreams. Guest: Renee Hartmann
- E3 - The future of retail. Guest: John Harmon
- E2 - The Impact of Ali Baba's 11/11 Singles Day. Guest: Renee Hartmann
- E1 - New Opportunities in Retail. Guest: Justin Hochberg
CEO and Founder
Co-founder & Managing Partner